Rifle basix or timney???

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I need a trigger for a Remington 700, I’ve always gone with timney in the past and have no complaints but their Remington triggers are pretty expensive.

how are the rifle basix? Is there any other company I should be looking at?

thanks!

Bsnyder

WKR
Trigger tech! I have 3 of them now I will never put a timney in again. As for rifle basix I’ve heard good things but we’re too speedy for me I buy the trigger tech primary’s. For what it’s worth I now prefer the flat trigger over the curved

ultraedge

FNG
Trigger tech special. It will adjust down to 1 pound. I have used them hunting for three seasons with no issues.

jags

FNG
Recently put a Rifle basix in a Stevens 200, works well and adjusted right down to about 3lbs. Have only run a couple of boxes of ammo through it but is working fine. Clean, crisp and very little creep.

TauPhi111

WKR
I usually run Timney, but I recently put a Rifle Basix in my Marlin 22 because they were the only company that made a trigger for it. I'm very happy with it. Just as light and crisp as anything else.

WBT

FNG
I've had several aftermarket triggers for Remington 700 clones and Trigger Tech is my favorite by far. The only other trigger that's better in my opinion is manufactured by Anschutz.

WKR
I used to run Timney but after trying out the trigger tech, I am switching to their triggers.