Rifle Case Replacement Foam

LBuchser

WKR
Hey Guys, I'm needing to replace foam in at least two Pelican 1750 (Double Rifle) Cases. These cases have been around a while and the foam is breaking down or has already been cut for other rifles. I'm wondering if anyone has a good handle on the most reasonable option for getting replacement foam. It's all 1.5" foam. I dont want to spend $150 just on foam, but I will if I have to. Thanks guys!

charliebravo77

Lil-Rokslider
Kaizen foam is pretty affordable and very durable. I have it in my 1750. The full size sheet is a couple inches short of the internal length of the case but that leaves a little room to stuff in a sling, bipod and some other small items without having to cut out specific slots for them. Used it on flights and banging around in the truck bed a few times without issue. https://www.fastcap.com/product/kaizen-foam

OP
LBuchser

LBuchser

WKR
Kaizen foam is pretty affordable and very durable. I have it in my 1750. The full size sheet is a couple inches short of the internal length of the case but that leaves a little room to stuff in a sling, bipod and some other small items without having to cut out specific slots for them. Used it on flights and banging around in the truck bed a few times without issue. https://www.fastcap.com/product/kaizen-foam
Thank you. I'll check them out right now

I use to have cut out foam and mine for that " perfect fit " Although depending on how many rifles you use at a time and how often you change set ups ( Mine at least twice a year ) I gave up keeping the cut foam and actually started using soft cases inside my hard case. I use a two rifle soft case wedged between the top and bottom layer of my hard rifle case ( Boyt ) TSA never has issues with it and gives me the freedom to change up without constantly changing and ordering the foam