Rifle hunt for my kids-gear

I am taking my 13 and 16 year old daughters to hunt antelope near the Wright/Gillette area of Wyoming next fall. We will be hunting either the last week of September or the first week of October. I have hunted antelope a few times in Wyoming but I am a bowhunter so I don't really know the rifle game. I have a few questions with regard to gear.
  1. What type of shooting rest should I get if any? My girls are used to shooting from a tripod rest from pop up blinds. They shoot close shots, 100 yards or less and they both are great shots. They will be practicing this fall at longer distances, but is it doable to get shots at 150 yards or less on ground that has good numbers of bucks?
  2. Clothing-They have a few pieces of clothing they hunt in at home. I have never spent much money on clothing for them as we hunt from the blind and run a little buddy heater. So pretty much anything works. They both have some cotton camo pants some light/mid weight synthetic base layers, synthetic hoody and fleece jackets. They will definitely need footwear as they normally hunt in muck boots. They won't need $300 boots, but something reasonable for this hunt. I think they will both need something for the wind, but am not sure what would be best. We don't have wind like Wyoming so this will be foreign to us. I never dealt with much wind on my western WY antelope hunts so my previous experience doesn't help much.
  3. Speaking of wind....as a bowhunter I have no concept of wind impact on bullets. We will be hunting with a .243, Hornady American Whitetail ammo, 100 gr. BTSP bullet. This stuff has worked great on deer for my girls. When is it too windy to shoot and assuming I can keep the distances I mentioned, what is the impact on a .243 100 gr bullet.
I don't see the need to purchase Sitka Gear for my kids, but I want them to have good equipment and clothing and will purchase whatever they need. I would prefer however to be prudent and purchase gear that will serve our purpose and not break the bank.

My girls will probably shoot the first buck antelope they see that is in range, so searching for a good buck probably won't happen. My wife is going with us and we are going to do some Wyoming tourist stuff after they fill their tags so this is going to be a fun hunt to load up the cooler. Any other information or tips you might want to pass on would be great.

#1 have the practice off the tripod but sitting on the ground/kneeling.
Bipod may be a good choice as well for prone but can be hard to use because of vegetation or the roll of the hill.
Buy a metal gong off ebay the size of an antelope kill zone and practice out as far as you can then decide on individual maximum distance.
A metal gong is much easier and satisfying to shoot them paper.

#2 solomon/keen/Merrill hikers.
Whatever clothing they already have, game hide camo cover ups if you need to add something.
Rain jacket makes a good wind break.

I'm my mind if the weather is terrible you should probably keep to the truck. Keep it fun and don't push them to slug thru bad Weather.
There are alot of options for clothing if you don't worry about camo, just consider not using loud nylon.

#3 Download the Hornady ballistic app its free.
Input all conditions as close as you can make a guess then look at the charts to educate yourself as close as possible to your cartridge.

BRTreedogs took the words out of my mouth with his #1 point. The wife was able to punch her first antelope tag (doe tag) by practicing shooting in different positions at different distances. We brought a 8” gong and set that up after scouting in Wyoming and she was comfortable kneeling out to 200 so that was the max range. Ended up sneaking over a hill and setting up prone around 150 yards on a nice doe.

Lots of practice with the rifle and getting comfortable was key to success and a very fun trip.