Rifle hunting resources

Anyone know any good resources (podcasts, websites, books, etc.) that are more geared toward rifle hunting?

Seems like most are more focused on bow hunting. I've learned a lot from those too, but obviously tactics are different and I'd like to find something more specific to what I'm doing.

Randy Newburg, just get on youtube and type in rifle hunting for elk and the state you want to do it in. You'll get enough for weeks! Also type in Randy and you will get alot.

Gila

WKR
Randy Newburg, just get on youtube and type in rifle hunting for elk and the state you want to do it in. You'll get enough for weeks! Also type in Randy and you will get alot.
To be a little more specific, Randy likes to hunt with a lightweight rifle in .308 so he can hump it back into roadless areas. Look at his e-scouting series on youtube. He breaks it down into seasons. The rifle season is primarily post-rut. He uses Gila unit 16A as an example of how he would hunt the unit beginning with the archery season and then again were he would move to and hunt the unit during the rifle season. His rifle hunting shows are on Amazon prime.

OP
FirstTimer
I appreciate it guys. I've watched some of Randy's stuff and it's great. Just looking to keep expanding but it's not like I've even gotten close to watching all he has to offer so I'll keep at it.

JakeSCH

WKR
Backcountry Hunting Podcast by Joseph von Benedikt. He is a "gun writer" and focuses a lot of gear but has a ton of great knowledge.

He is also really good about responding to messages, i've asked him quite a few and he always responds.