Rifle Scope - deciding this weekend - 18x - 20x max

I've been looking for a new scope for the longest time and decided I'm choosing this weekend (ok maybe this whole week).

I want something with a minimum around 4 ideally but 3-5 works, and a max around 18-20x. I'll take it hunting so I'll want the low end, and I'll use it at the range so I want that top end. The 6-24s just seem too much for hunting.

I like turrets, I like MOA, I like FFP (I think), like spending less than $900 or so, I think 4-20x would be ideal

Thanks!

OP
A
We are closed today but in all day tomorrow and we are running our Super Sale Weekend at Camera Land Returns Today - Monday April 19th so this is a great time to discuss what would be best for you. Please give us a call tomorrow, 516-217-1000, when you've got a few minutes

Have a great rest of the weekend, :)
Funny enough, I just ordered a Meopta Optika 5 4-20 lastnight from you!

Not much info on it online, but the glass has good reviews in the 6 and the zoom range is perfect. I'm still just confused about the adjustments, whether or not (forgive my ignorance of correct terms) I can dial in windage and elevation in the field or if it's more like a standard hunting scope where it's zeroed and all adjustments are hold over based...not sure if that makes sense but I'm confused about the turrets. But for the price and zoom range and glass it seemed like a screaming deal.

OP
A
BTW, I decided to decide and decided on Meopta Optika 5 4-20 with zplus reticle. I'll write up a review when I get a chance since there isn't a lot of info on this, and it seems like a nice contender for the do it all scope.