WTB Rifle Scope for gift

Motcha

FNG
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, here's the short version. I lost my middle brother a few years ago, and my kids were recently gifted his old Ruger M77 .270. I am looking for a scope, which will need to be 1" tube. He had an old Banner on it, which I want to replace with a good optic for my kids (3 daughters and one son) to grow into. My youngest daughter (13 yo) just harvested her first animal, which was a mule deer buck!

Please let me know of what you have. Thanks!IMG_5433 (1).JPG

Herr is the last muley my brother harvested three years ago last month. He was a muley fanatic! (It was fitting for my oldest brother and mom to gift the rifle to my kids, and they will utilize it the best way possible!)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have a brand new in the box Leupold VX-II 4-12x40mm with a 1" tube, multi-coat 4 lens system w/ adjustable objective, fine duplex reticle in matte finish. model# 56950 It in new, in the box but no longer in the wrapper. I opened it up to find I purchased it with the fine duplex reticle, which I didn't want so had to buy another with the standard duplex reticle. If interested, PM me and we will work out a decent price. Sorry about your brother, but happy to see the kids using his rifle.

Woody

Rmac2020

FNG
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry to hear about your brother. I have a Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 BDC that I’d let go of. If your interested PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
my condolensences to you and your family. I do have a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5x14x44 with duplex crosshairs for sale. 225 shipped tyd. pm me for info. Thx