Rifle scope question: FFP, mil/mil, capped windage turret, under 25 OZ

Rock-o

WKR
Although I've heard real world NF weights be all over compared to listed weights so maybe you have a light one?
Have an NX8 4-32 F1 Mil-xt. Site says 28.6 oz. My [cheap postage] scale measured 30.08. I should have also weighed it on my powder scale for comparison but didn't think to. Anyway, hopefully their number is right and mine is over because that means everything in my pack is actually lighter! Maybe their weight doesn't include lens covers, yet they are included and are already installed.

TTT

Lil-Rokslider
I wish there were a searchable database for scope features. Similar to OP, I’ve been looking for a simple scope with FFP, MRAD, minimum 10x. Light weight would be great. I don’t need or want turrets.

OP
F

ftothfadd

Lil-Rokslider
I wish there were a searchable database for scope features. Similar to OP, I’ve been looking for a simple scope with FFP, MRAD, minimum 10x. Light weight would be great. I don’t need or want turrets.
Try this.
I think it is an excellent page, I have gone through this list and realize my requirements are hardly met by any manufacturers unless you want to pay per 2K.
Also, I ended up buying a heavily discounted Bushnell Lrts 4.5-18 x44 riflescope on camera land. It is in FDE color -butt ugly- but I will try to learn to live with it.

The LRTS is easy to get used to.....

IMG_6321.JPG

IMG_6318.JPG

Ben RT

Lil-Rokslider
What about the Primary Arms GLX (or GLX4)? On paper they sound pretty good: They have zero locking windage and elevation, are FFP (could be a negative), have three sizes (2.5-10x44, 4-16x50 and 6-24x50) all of which come in under 25oz. Not a lot of reviews online; but everything I see is positive. They are made in the Philippines (at least it's not China).