Rifle sling swivels.

BluMtn

WKR
All right ladies and gentlemen. I need some help. Just spent two hours of my life I am not going to get back. While hunting yesterday I broke the sling swivel on my rifle sling. This make the third sling that I have had this happen to. So far it has not caused any damage to my rifles, but my question is I am looking for replacement swivels that the sling loop can be removed from the swivel eye so it can be put through a sown loop on a sling. I now have 3 perfectly good slings that just need swivels put in them. Any help? I have searched the web but maybe I missed it or it just does not exist.

Low_Sky

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for replacement swivels that the sling loop can be removed from the swivel eye so it can be put through a sown loop on a sling.

I've never heard of such a thing, and can't find any examples of that online. I agree with rayporter, your best bet is to buy a quality sling swivel and have it sewn in (or DIY) if you like the slings you have now.

OP
BluMtn

BluMtn

WKR
Good idea, My have to look into that or just go buy another sling and this time I think I will look for one that does not have sown ends on it.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
All right ladies and gentlemen. I need some help. Just spent two hours of my life I am not going to get back. While hunting yesterday I broke the sling swivel on my rifle sling. This make the third sling that I have had this happen to. So far it has not caused any damage to my rifles, but my question is I am looking for replacement swivels that the sling loop can be removed from the swivel eye so it can be put through a sown loop on a sling. I now have 3 perfectly good slings that just need swivels put in them. Any help? I have searched the web but maybe I missed it or it just does not exist.

I’d contact Pat Sinclair with Montana Gun Slings and see if he’d help you with the swivels. I have several of his slings and zero problems with them.

16Bore

WKR
The actual swivel broke? Maybe I’m not getting it. I use Brutes and sew them on the old model butler creek comfort tech. Hard to find anymore, gotta dig around in random “junk” boxes at gun shows and gun stores.

worx53

WKR
What brand swivels are you using---I'm guessing Uncle Mikes? They went all import like most of the swivel company's and the quality isn't what it used to be. Buy Grovetec swivels- Portland, USA made and real high quality stuff. They also sell slings with swivels om them - not sure if they are stitched in but message them and ask.