Rifle Sling

Shraggs

WKR
For western mountain hunting, lots of hiking, definitely the ultimate sling here too. May not use it for shooting however, or if I have gun bearer. I shoot off pack if possible.

For Midwest deer in timber or in a stand I always have a sling as an aid to shooting , when a pack or bipod on the ground aren’t an option. Yo me any sling set right to wrap your arm is fine. Intend to use leather then.

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
If you want a good sling that will actually help with shooting and not take a bunch of time to loop up, look at the Langlois-Rhodesian sling. There is a leather one, but I got the nylon one made by The Wilderness. Great easy to use shooting sling, that does fine for shoulder carry also.

Glendine

Lil-Rokslider
Niggleoh without doubt make the best rifle slings.

check out there website the have lots to choose from.

Regards,
Glendine.

TB B4

FNG
Coming from the military/precision rifle side, I would highly recommend you learn to use a sling to your advantage. Can really stabilize your shooting position if you aren't able to get to any type of support. I use VTAC slings because the quick tension system works great when you need to adjust sling length on the fly.

pk_

WKR
Another for the claw. Best sling I have found.
Only other I use are custom ones made by a buddy out of paracord.