Rifle Sling

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking at investing in a new sling for my rifle. It’ll likely be attached to my pack while hiking for the most part, but the sling I have now doesn’t work very well. Any good slings you’d recommend? My current sling attaches to my rifle at two swivel points. Appreciate any input.

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
I took my traditional style sling off my rifle and just ordered a slik sling from creative outdoors. Same reason as you. I only really carry it with my pack on and a normal sling is worthless for that

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking at investing in a new sling for my rifle. It’ll likely be attached to my pack while hiking for the most part, but the sling I have now doesn’t work very well. Any good slings you’d recommend? My current sling attaches to my rifle at two swivel points. Appreciate any input.
Check out my Slik Sling, Www.creativeoutdoorsmt.com. I am a sponsor on Rokslide and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

OP
Packer9037

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks all! Might give that ultimate rifle sling a go...I have the quick release set-up on my SG pack. Just want to add a sling in case I’m making a move without my pack.

Rich307

FNG
The silk sling is pretty cool. But personally I don't even use a sling anymore. In my hands ready to shoot or in my pack

Richieber

FNG
Another vote for the claw here as well. Got a buddy who runs the gun bearer which worked well for him and I will probably test at some point

Mosby

WKR
I prefer the slimline Claw. Much thinner than the regular Claw and works well. The Blackhawk Mountain sling is also a nice sling. Similar to a sling Uncle Mike's used to make that I use on most of my rifles.