Rifle Sling

mitchellbk

Lil-Rokslider
Watched some vids on the ultimate gun sling. Has some potential over the Kifaru gun bearer. But, it seems like it would interfere with the frame and load lifters.

rayporter

WKR
the slogan and the ultimate slings are identical. i wonder if they were once partners.
i think they are great slings. every one that picks up my rifle wants one.

I generally just carry my rifle, but I do have a sling with me, just in case. I made my sling out of 1” tubular nylon and a couple of small carabiners. Its completely adjustable and works with any sling stud or QD adapters I have.

Genograusam

Lil-Rokslider
e7f0272d5cbdcb0601a607ffa882a85a.jpg

I make paracord slings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genograusam

Lil-Rokslider
3a2de1e97886f67a38a13bbf18b9fb4e.jpg

8” thumb loop that can open up and give you an additional 8” of length if you decide to carry it across you chest.

33” with it closed and 41” with it open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the difference in the Slik Sling and the Kifaru gun barrier.
I use a kydex pistol holster in right side pack hip belt if that matters.

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
Whats the difference in the Slik Sling and the Kifaru gun barrier.
I use a kydex pistol holster in right side pack hip belt if that matters.
The Slik Sling is designed to keep the barrel out of your line of site, secured in a vertical position close to the pack. The Kifaru sling is designed with the barrel facing forward and that can sometimes interfere with your field of view. It all comes down to personal preference really. If you have anymore question regarding the Slik Sling I would be more than happy to answer. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Main pack that i use 90% of the time is a kuiu venture 1800 or 2300 and i have a Exo mountain k3 but its not used as much for were i hunt.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Thanks for this post. I have a very nice looking leather sling (from Wren & Ivey) that I think compliments my wood rifle. BUT, the leather is a bit unforgiving, and is a bit of a PITA when trying to fit the rifle into my rifle case. So I've been thinking about a new sling, and from this thread, I'm leaning towards the Ultraflex by Slogan. Thanks!