Rifle slings!!

I’m glad to hear some opinions on the slogan sling. They caught my eye after lugging a synthetic leather and nylon strap around the mountains and hating it.

hunterjmj

WKR
Quit using a sling years ago for that reason. I have a Kifaru gun bearer on the pack and no sling.

Ondavirg

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a fan of leather over the claw. Really like the Murray sling specifically. Doesn’t slip at all. The claw was decent but too limber and slipped more than I liked.

gbugosh1

FNG
what rifle slings do you guys use/recommend?

Last years season my rifle sling shoulder strap kept slipping off my backpack shoulder strap and I decided I’d remedy that by purchasing a sling of some sort.

Ideally I’d like to be able to remove it quickly from it being “holstered” as well as place it back without removing my pack.

Let’s hear what you guys are doing?
Kuiu backpack quick sling or something similar.

This quick draw sling DIY is excellent - https://www.pclangemeyer.com/craftprojects/2017/11/14/backpack-rifle-sling

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
For leather I like the Murray , I also like the Italian Vero-Vellini which is some form of rubber/neoprene. Both hold up to hard use

I was looking at the kifaru gun bearer as well and then realized I’d have to move my dump pouch.
I like to have a molle style dump pouch with me that I can just fold open to throw in mushrooms berries etc that I find as I travel.
then I tried just dropping the buttstock of the rifle into the dump pouch and added a small piece of webbing and buckle to my shoulder strap.
A perfect gun bearer for basically free! Works great and folds away when I’m not using it.