rimfire scope

bnsafe

WKR
what are you guys using on your 22lr. I bought a bergara carbon barrel 22 an want a decent scope on it. I love the meopta optika 5 2x10x42 rimfire and it fits all my wants perfectly with the 10 yd parallax adj and size. but, I really dont want to drop 400 bucks on a 22. this gun is mainly gonna be used for my wife to plink between 25 and 100 yds and for me to shoot squirrels with occassionally.
I looked at a burris fullfield but the parallax only went to 50 yds. vortex diamond back I was looking at starts at 30 but its a 4x16 and I dont need 16 on a 22lr.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
It's our pleasure to discuss Rimfire Scope options and opportunities with you if you have a few minutes to give us a call, 516-217-1000.

I bought the Athlon rimfire BDC scope from Cameraland on a sale and it is nicer then the Bushnell rimfire BDC on my other .22, both glass and reticle clarity. Think it was under $120 shipped and works great for squirrels so depends on case use and how much you really wanna splurge. They also carry the Leupold 22LR BDC.

MidwayUSA has the Bushnell 22LR BDC scope on sale for around $55 every once in a while. I'm not shooting any long range matches and dialing, but the Bushnell got me through an Appleseed course scoring expert and clearing the redcoats sheet a few times so it gets the job done.

three5x5s

WKR
I have 2 of the Tract 3x9 rimfire's and like them. 1 w/ BDC 1 without. They have 15% off & free shipping for Christmas. Makes them about $194.

The think the Meopta optika 5 2x10x42 PA rimfire has a $60.0 rebate @ Cameraland making it $339

BulldogCE

FNG
I put together a RIm X last year. I went with the Vortex PST Gen II 5-25 b/c it will adjust to just below 25 yards for parallax. Its a very nice setup on a rimfire and 25 on the upper end is perfect when that squarrel just wont show all of his head. Spend the money on a nice scope that mirrors what you hunt with...you want regret it. It really makes you learn to read the wind when shooting 22lr at 150-200 yards.

Macintosh

WKR
Hard to beat that 3-15 swfa mentioned up there^^. Its not really what you asked for, but to me a 22 is FUN past 100 yards, but you’ll be dialing. I personally would not skimp on a 22 scope just bc it’s a 22, they are capable of more than most people give them credit for if you put a repeatable scope on it and feed it well. Even at that rate its still WAY cheaper than shooting most centerfire rifles, and you can practice dialing, etc without needing a 800 yard range. If its only a 50-ish yard gun not necessary, I think I would get bored with It without stretching it out a little.