RIP Chris Kyle Navy SEAL/Author

Got word today that my friend Chris Kyle, author of the book American Sniper, was murdered at a gun range in TX. He was killed by a young man with PTSD that he was trying to help.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/0...lly-shot-at-texas-shooting-range-report-says/

Please keep Chris, his family and all of our troops in your prayers this evening

This is the 4th friend I have lost in as many weeks. 2013 is not starting out very good at all

Drummond

Last edited:

Hoyts n Mulies

Lil-Rokslider
That is sad news. I read that book recently and found it very interesting. Thinking of what he went through and situations he wrote about, it's for lack of a better word not fair that this he went out like that. Prayers go out to his family from mine.

7mag.

WKR
An American hero. Very sad. He deserved better. One of the most notorious Navy SEALS of all time.

bnsafe

WKR
i didnt know about the other drummond, im sorry for all of them. chris was a true american hero in our time. he should be taught in our schools for how he lived is life. rip chris, and prayers to his family.

Shrek

WKR
He died a true hero. Fighting to save the life of another wounded veteran. For many of these men the war is not over when they get home. I know guys who served in Vietnam who still to this day have the nightmares and paranoia grip them and they loose touch with reality and often lash out at loved ones they never want to hurt. He died in combat as far as I'm concerned.

Shane

Lil-Rokslider
What a terrible thing. Prayers sent for the families of Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield who both died while serving others.

Beastmode

WKR
Extremely sad and horrible. America has lost a true hero. God bless his friends and family as they go through such a horrible
Thing.

Awful news indeed... I read his book last summer and he was definitely an american hero... I feel badly for his wife and children and for you as well Drummond....

Mike

Daniel_M

WKR
Huge loss to our country. Seldom do we hear about today's heroes like times past in previous wars, but the name Chris Kyle will always ring as a legendary war hero. He saved the lives of many, many American's.

Great loss to the Kryptek folks, I'm sure Butch and Larry are torn pretty hard over it.

My condolences.

Thoughts for his family. Sounds like a good all around guy. A true badass and gentleman. Stinks he had to go out like that. Good on him for helping other wounded vets

Hardstalk

WKR
To read his book was to live his life. Terrible tragedy. Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends.

I read his book while on a trip to Wisconsin this last August... What a terrible thing to live through 4 tours and all the shit he went through then to get murdered by a guy you're trying to help is just hard to fathom.

Mike