RIP Kung Flu Thread

S.Clancy

WKR
Our relationship was beautiful from the beginning. I kept up with you every day and you provided me with whatever I needed, even if it was only a laugh.
As you grew, it became apparent something was potentially wrong, but I cared for you as best I could. We grew apart, but you pulled me back.
I knew your time was short when you turned 4,000, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. Your last few days were exceptionally difficult. Last night, when you passed, I felt sadness, but today I know you are in a better place. I'll remember you forever.

Kung Flu: Jan 27, 2020 - August 2, 2020.

Sad to see it go. While it was a little much at times I appreciated the different perspectives from the members and it was a breath of fresh air compared to mainstream news...

I was surprised it lasted so long. Like one of those marriages you know are doomed to fail, then 20 years later they are still going strong! I guess even those come to an end eventually

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Are you saying the Kung Flu is over with........or just the thread? Probably still lots that needs to be said about it......especially in the coming months. These 1%'ers as I call them.......you know, all the crises that only affect a very very small % (think 1% or less) that some folks want to create fear and panic over, and force the 99% to bend over backwards for........are getting pretty old. It's almost like there's a concerted organized effort in our nation to do this.........'rolleyes'.

ewade07

WKR
Are you saying the Kung Flu is over with........or just the thread? Probably still lots that needs to be said about it......especially in the coming months. These 1%'ers as I call them.......you know, all the crises that only affect a very very small % (think 1% or less) that some folks want to create fear and panic over, and force the 99% to bend over backwards for........are getting pretty old. It's almost like there's a concerted organized effort in our nation to do this.........'rolleyes'.
Dude, let it go...

BFR

WKR
Before this thread dies I’d like to make an announcement, Kung Flu is passé, get ready for the new rare Acute Flaccid Myelitis coming this month and next month. Thank you and have a nice day.:cool:

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
I must admit that I only watched from a distance. (OK - I may have browsed/lurked/flirted with KF once or twice. I had a feeling what lay within was more than I wanted or could handle. Sort of like the super hot lady at a bar, or more apt, a dog that thought about chasing a car but decided against it.)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Dude, let it go...

Let what go?........the 1%'ers........I would love to. You can ignore this one, but these so-called crises just keep arising all the time. If it's not one thing it's another......and another, and if you think this is the end of them I'm quite sure you'd be wrong.