RIP TKO 350s

ia bhtr

FNG
Guys , been setting these up for hunting , 25 grn IW insert , 10 grn collar , 125 grn point , 60 #s , 27 3/4 DL , Hoyt RX 5 Ultra

Thats the set up , arrows are acting weak , more like 400s , anybody else seeing this ??

@ TAC last week , Victory rep said the .166s and .204s were both acting more like 1 spine weaker than their number , seems strange I would need 300s but that kinda what my testing is telling me

OP
I

ia bhtr

FNG
bareshaft , I can not get rid of tail left tip right , have tried different point weight , shortened shafts , etc

when I go to easton 340s , bareshaft straight into target

after I posted this , I did go broadhead tune , being the ultimate goal , and at 20 yds had to aim off or was pounding broadhead arrow with field point , at 30 yds ( when wind allowed a good shot ) at most 2 inches apart , both going straight into the target

so after my OP , to heck with the bareshaft stuff , broadheads and field points are hitting together - what I am ultimately trying to accomplish anyway , just that my old man brain likes to see bareshafts/field points touching at 20 yards with the same entry angle prior to broadhead tuning