Ripped Kifaru Reckoning

I have an older reckoning. I ripped the pet of the bag that hoods over the frame near the load lifters. Luckily my elk season is closing soon and sparingly use the pack while whitetail hunting. How do I get this fixed or how do I fix it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbehredt

WKR
Kifaru will fix it. They charge by the hr for repairs. Squirrel got my wife’s 22mag. They said it was the hardest spot to repair and it still only cost $60.

I would tell them it failed during use. I had a high camp that had a failure and it was fixed for free. It’s been 3 or so years so maybe things have changed.

• Banned
OP
K
Call the shop. Their customer service is second to none

I started with email on another issue. Had a flat buckle break on my kifaru chair. Opened a service ticket and was told in more or less words “we don’t have that buckle anymore, good luck”. It’s an old item, it’s way out of any type of warranty but I was unimpressed with their response on that item. I just assumed this would be the same. I suppose I’ll give them a call instead.

• Banned
OP
K
This is the failure
03d4a07ea9916f8141dd9e35a67a07fd.jpg

Mine tore like that too packing camp and an animal out under heavy load. Let us know what they say if you call them.

Last edited:
  • Banned
OP
K
My tore like that too packing camp and an animal out under heavy load. Let us know what they say if you call them.

Copy. Will keep the thread alive until I get an answer. Good or bad.

Arons number is on here if u search. Every time I've seen an issue he trumps the cs people and takes care of it.
Send him a text and be patient he hunts alot.

OP
K
Arons number is on here if u search. Every time I've seen an issue he trumps the cs people and takes care of it.
Send him a text and be patient he hunts alot.

Copy. I really am not trying to come off as an ass. I just didn’t like the first response I got. I’ll go back because i have my bad days at work too and don’t think their initial response is a true reflection of their company as a whole.

I have a hard enough time finding numbers in my contacts list, let alone on RS. If anyone knows it I’d appreciate it but I don’t think it’s a necessity.

Copy. I really am not trying to come off as an ass. I just didn’t like the first response I got. I’ll go back because i have my bad days at work too and don’t think their initial response is a true reflection of their company as a whole.

I have a hard enough time finding numbers in my contacts list, let alone on RS. If anyone knows it I’d appreciate it but I don’t think it’s a necessity.

What was the response? I doubt they said good luck fixing that, don't exaggerate things.

Trial153

WKR
I would give them a call after the holiday weekend I bet you get a better answer, speaking in person to someone there.
Good luck

I would tell them it failed during use. I had a high camp that had a failure and it was fixed for free. It’s been 3 or so years so maybe things have changed.

He said he ripped. I don’t think it’s right or fair to want something for nothing when it’s user error……