Riton Optics

samc

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have experience with one of Riton's scopes on a hunting rifle? Things you liked? Didn't like?

tstaulcu

FNG
I know this is a old thread but did you ever get the Riton scope? If so did you like it? Trying to decide between a Riton and a Sig sauer for my AR10 that I hunt with

I bought a Riton a few years back. Glass is good, but it is way below the advertised eye relief. So far it has behaved properly during the minimal adjusting I have done. I'll never give them another chance. A lot of Riton's lower end stuff is made in China.

tstaulcu

FNG
I bought a Riton a few years back. Glass is good, but it is way below the advertised eye relief. So far it has behaved properly during the minimal adjusting I have done. I'll never give them another chance. A lot of Riton's lower end stuff is made in China.
Thanks Cluggins I appreciate the reply. I think I am leaning towards the sig sauer. I think theirs is made in the Phillipines or atleast the entry level glass is. Just need a affordable scope with illuminated reticle. We will see how it goes!