Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges!

adieatrick

Lil-Rokslider
Now lets see what protests kick off. It will be interesting to see how many turn violent now that this verdict came out. Good for him!

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Thank God America isn’t 100% broken. I was getting worried.

Hope he becomes a very rich man via tearing down the “media”

As far as “protests” go, all law enforcement has to do is their job and as some as ANYTHING that is not peaceful under the LAW, lay the hammer of justice DOWN!

I’m not expecting much of a riot, it’s kind of cold and that is much more of a fair weather activity.

JJJ

Lil-Rokslider
We'll never know his motives, and it doesn't matter in this context. But I'd give even odds that his motives were to become an armed combatant in an already chaotic situation.

Can I listen to a police scanner and wait for the weekly fight to break out in the street in front of the local bars and then head down with an AR? Of course I can, but should I?
This is an idiotic take.

Yarak

WKR
Now lets see what protests kick off. It will be interesting to see how many turn violent now that this verdict came out. Good for him!
Let’s see if they put a stop to this idiotic behavior that brought on this trial to start with
Don’t y’all find it odd that the convicted felon had a firearm and nothing was said and Rittenhouse was trying to put out fires and was attacked for that reason but had a firearm for self defense and almost got thrown in prison for actually having to use it

hflier

WKR
Classified Approved
The biggest lesson of this is the Prosecutorial system is broken. As the Defense Lawyer stated, it has become about winning to support political ideology and not about justice. The left talks out of both sides of their mouth when they ask for justice. The left always wants justice for their emotions and not justice based on facts. The Prosecutor in this case should never work again.

Flyjunky

WKR
The biggest lesson of this is the Prosecutorial system is broken. As the Defense Lawyer stated, it has become about winning to support political ideology and not about justice. The left talks out of both sides of their mouth when they ask for justice. The left always wants justice for their emotions and not justice based on facts. The Prosecutor in this case should never work again.

So true, and I think more and more people are waking up to this fact.

vortex

Lil-Rokslider
AWESOME!! Cant imagine the stress he had to endure at 18yo looking at life in prison for the BS CHARGES !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sasquatch

WKR

It’s all on purpose to stir up their base!

Most of these people are some of the lowest scum on earth! Their ONLY worry is re election to continue on being royalty.

As Americans intelligence has eroded, those unintelligent have slowly made it into office more and more. Morons voting for morons, all you end up with is more morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ODB

WKR
Lemme add…that jury made a very bold decision. They knew damn well everyone was watching, very well knew what was going on in the news and on social media, knew the potential blowback they might personally receive, but still made the right decision. That takes a lot of balls in 2021. Well done.

Fatcamp

WKR
Lemme add…that jury made a very bold decision. They knew damn well everyone was watching, very well knew what was going on in the news and on social media, knew the potential blowback they might personally receive, but still made the right decision. That takes a lot of balls in 2021. Well done.

Absolutely. Very brave.

Squincher

WKR

This case is an excellent example of why we should be thankful for the wisdom and foresight of our founders who put this system in place. It isn't perfect but there aren't a lot of other places where a person can walk free after being in the sights of an unscrupulous government official.

FLATHEAD

WKR
There is hope for this country after all. Should have never went to trial.
But the truth prevailed and an innocent man was declared so.
Also, chalk one up for the 2A.
Elections are turning the right way, Vaccine mandates on the way out,.
The Left keeps digging that hole they're gonna fall in it.
Y'all keep digging. You're true colors are showing.
Sad its coming to this to convince people how twisted and corrupt
they are.
This Nation will survive the onslaught.
Praise God.

I wouldn’t doubt if that wasn’t part of the reason the judge didn’t sequester them. I think it has more impact by them being out every night and still reaching a Not Guilty verdict

Reactions: ODB

Laramie

WKR
Agreed. This is all I should have said.
I applaud the verdict. I believe the young man’s presence in that situation was unwise. But it was not unlawful.
"unwise" ... Think about that for a minute. This young man decided to stand up, legally, for a business against illegal actions happening all over the community. Sure sounds like a pretty wise, and courageous action to me.

The second people quit standing up for what is right is when this country will fail. We are pretty damn close. If he doesn't stand up, who does? There is a reason that these "peaceful protests" happen where they do. They wouldn't work where I live.

Remember what our country was built on guys. We roll over and give up it isn't going to be good...

OP
eldeuce

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
Any legal minds know if Kyle has any recourse on those who filed the baseless charges against him? Blatantly obvious cave to pressure and politics to charge him in the first place.
If he has good counsel...
151202c035750aaf39eae75436ce2f5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk