RL26

Sportsman247

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys,
Anyone know a good source for RL26? I can,t find it in stock anywhere.

nhyrum

Lil-Rokslider
I know this will be little help, but when I need a powder my local place doesn't have, I have them order me some. That way they put my name on however many bottles I want, and it's held for me

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
Sportsman247

Sportsman247

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve tried that as well but local shop can’t seem to get it either. I’m down to less than a pound and am starting to get a lil nervous. Have too many good loads with it and don’t want to change. Hopefully someone has a source that I’m unaware of.

nhyrum

Lil-Rokslider
I must be spoiled. But then again, my place always had h4350, in single and 8 lb, and they have h1000 too, so really the only stuff they order for me is vihtavouri. Except n330. I've been waiting for years for that stuff. They're good about always having the high demand stuff. Hence, why it's called the good place

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Evergreen

WKR
My go to shop got some RL26 in but I was only allocated 2#. Better than nothing, should be able to secure an 8# next time it comes in.

tdhanses

WKR
If interested Bruno’s Shooter Supply is taking backorders on RL26, they are expecting to receive it later this month or next, Alliant told them they would have it in Jan. I’m on the list for 8lbs. Have to call in to place the backorder.

Last edited:
I have buddies pick it up across the country as they travel and deliver whenever possible. It's always good to have 25 pounds or more of RL26 on hand:cool:

If you have friends that drive a lot, get their routes and start calling reloading shops along the way.