RMEF informational Wolf video

Wanted to share in case anyone hasn’t seen it. I believe the best chance at voting this down is to educate people with facts in a non confrontational manner.

In case anyone hasn’t heard, there is a stop the wolf group. I recently donated to their cause. https://www.stopthewolf.org

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoWiser

WKR
I’d highly recommend people do a little research before donating to Stopthewolf. I wouldn’t give a penny to them.

bigv

Lil-Rokslider
Hell, let them be reintroduced then have an open season on them. Cheap tags for everyone. May actually make a little $$ from hunters.

treillw

WKR
Hell, let them be reintroduced then have an open season on them. Cheap tags for everyone. May actually make a little $$ from hunters.

Wolves are extremely hard to kill in my experience. You're much better off having more elk and other animals to enjoy.

Want to hunt some wolves? Come over to MT and I'll buy you a couple tags. (joking.......kinda)

Wolves are extremely hard to kill in my experience. You're much better off having more elk and other animals to enjoy.

Want to hunt some wolves? Come over to MT and I'll buy you a couple tags. (joking.......kinda)

Under current means and methods restrictions

Reactions: OMB
While I believe that every effort should be made to educate voters, I really think that the only way to vote this down
is to get everyone who already agrees with your position to actually get off their butts and vote. The pro-wolf activists will win this vote simply because they are better at mobilizing voters who agree with them. I said it in a previous thread that I predict that if they get enough votes to pass this reintroduction then they will always have enough votes to prevent there ever being a wolf hunting season. Just like Oregon and Washington may never have a wolf hunt. Sorry, I'm not very optimistic about this situation for Colorado.

Don;t get me wrong, I do hope that this gets voted down even though I will probably never hunt in Colorado.

I also wonder why it matters at this point. It seems that defeating reintroduction would only delay the inevitable since since a pack has recently been documented in the state and they will spread on their own. The video did mention that.

slatty

WKR
I offer no hope given I live in BC and there are wolves.
it's a good video though, balanced and educational and I encourage anyone passionate about keeping wolves out of Colorado to share it widely.

"I also wonder why it matters at this point. "
It is more about stopping the measure from passing so that CPW will not be forced into spending a million dollars in budget money for re-introduction. CPW is running on a shortfall already and that money would be better used on other projects.

Last edited: