RMEF Promotional Knives?

So I've played along with the RMEF's Gunday Monday fund raiser the last 3 years and now have a collection of knives from them as a result. Two of them are sheath knives (Browning, Buck) and this year's was a folding Gerber which seems like the most practical of the 3. My suspicion is that all 3 knives have kinda cheap steel that probably won't really hold up to any sort of use. What do you think? Should I use them? Or just let 'em sit on a shelf? I'm not much of a collector and don't really need more unused stuff around my house. Just curious what everyone thinks of these promotional knives?

Michael54

WKR
My f.i.l has a rmef caping/skinner set that i think was made by browning? He uses the hell out of em. Holds an edge through 3 to 4 whitetail before needing sharpened again. I don't think theres anything wrong with the function of them at all. They are super easy to clean. But the handles are a bit narrow.

OP
Mr. October
My f.i.l has a rmef caping/skinner set that i think was made by browning? He uses the hell out of em. Holds an edge through 3 to 4 whitetail before needing sharpened again. I don't think theres anything wrong with the function of them at all. They are super easy to clean. But the handles are a bit narrow.

Is one of them like this? If so . . good to know on the durability and the handle is just screwed on. It would be pretty easy to put something better on it. 70955528-ADFB-471C-AE7A-A363EC35CF1C_1_201_a.jpeg