Rms clicker

pretty sweet! I will be getting a couple in the future, I would like to replace the limb mounted clicker with that, love the concept, and could use it like a grip sear if you wanted

sneaky

"DADDY"
By Tom's own admission it isn't a draw check like a standard clicker but a tension activated trigger through expansion. You could set this one off without achieving a constant DL. I'm gonna stick with a traditional limb mounted clicker for the draw length trigger

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

By Tom's own admission it isn't a draw check like a standard clicker but a tension activated trigger through expansion. You could set this one off without achieving a constant DL. I'm gonna stick with a traditional limb mounted clicker for the draw length trigger

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah that's definitely the downside, along with the price (not that it's horrible, but I could get two limb clickers for the price). I do like the simplicity, though, for a hunting bow, and the fact that when it's being activated it has the pressure of your hand to dampen the noise of the click.

My RMS clicker arrived yesterday afternoon. I installed it this morning. I obviously don't have much time with it, but I'm liking it so far. I really like how it is both auditory and tactile when it goes off. The auditory sound is much quieter than my limb/rope clicker. I'm really happy with it so far.

My RMS clicker arrived yesterday afternoon. I installed it this morning. I obviously don't have much time with it, but I'm liking it so far. I really like how it is both auditory and tactile when it goes off. The auditory sound is much quieter than my limb/rope clicker. I'm really happy with it so far.
they seem like a great option for those with a solid shot. I will be trying one on my light bow..... it will take some time before I trust myself with one on my hunting bow, I need to establish some discipline first, so i'll stick to my limb clicker and hope to graduate to Tom's at some point. really cool concept though.

I tried the handi-clicker, also liked the concept, but for me it was not handy.... Tom's seems like a perfect refinement of the handi-clicker making it far more practical

anyone listen to the kifarucast podcast where Aron and Tom Clum sr discuss the new clicker? it was good, of course Mr Clum goes down some shooting rabbit holes which is always good stuff.

the episode is titled "Tom Clum" if anyone's interested, it was good even if you don't care about the clicker

cg2737

WKR
I purchased one yesterday on their website. I am hoping to be shooting with it by the end of the week. There is an issue with shipping costs on their web page. I only ordered the clicker and it was $8.00 to ship. I contacted RMSG and they said the way shipping is set up on the web page they can't get the shipping costs lower. They are refunding customers $5 for the shipping issue.

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
anyone listen to the kifarucast podcast where Aron and Tom Clum sr discuss the new clicker? it was good, of course Mr Clum goes down some shooting rabbit holes which is always good stuff.

the episode is titled "Tom Clum" if anyone's interested, it was good even if you don't care about the clicker
It was a good episode, I'm thinking i want to try out the clicker now, i wasn't into it at first because i don't like the idea of a "psychotrigger" but when they were talking about using it to ensure tension is being increased that appealed to me, i need to do some more research i guess

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
Ok question about this clicker from people who have used it- is this going to be beneficial for someone who is new and doesn't have a coach? I am learning eveything i can from online resources. Will this product still help on that expansion through the shot or do you think i would end up chasing my tail?

pcf

FNG
I like the idea, but I think I will stay with a traditional limb style clicker.

Sniff

Lil-Rokslider
Ok question about this clicker from people who have used it- is this going to be beneficial for someone who is new and doesn't have a coach? I am learning eveything i can from online resources. Will this product still help on that expansion through the shot or do you think i would end up chasing my tail?

I am only about 4 months in. I have been to RMSgear and have had a little bit of instruction. I think the clicker is great for a beginner. It takes some time getting it in the correct spot and I am going to head down there to have them maybe just look at my shot and see if I'm set up correct. But yes I think it is a helpful tool.

I've been using it for 3 weeks now. Yes, I believe this is great for assisting consistent expansion. No, this does not correct form mistakes. I have found it very valuable and I prefer it over the limb clicker simply because I feel the limb clicker constrains the natural "flow" of the single string.

I'm still getting used to it but I took my string clicker off and it's not going back on. This pic was from several days ago, my groups are already getting better since then. The key for me is now I'm focusing more on my draw and less on waiting for the string to pull the clicker. I know it's probably all in my head, but it's doing the trick for me.
20200427_152406.jpg

YankyMate

FNG
Have any of y'all been able to time this thing to go off at the same time as your limb mounted clicker? I received mine last week and haven't been able to position it into a spot that clicks consistently and at the same time as my limb mounted clicker not willing to ditch the limb clicker if it means an inconsistent release even if it's a rare thing.

I have a tuning tip/update!

Long story short:
The sweat/natural oils of my hand were causing my bow hand to "slide" around on the grip by imperceptible, to me, amounts each shot. This resulted in me "smearing" the clicker which resulted in the clicker moving tiny amounts on the grip. After a few shots, the clicker actually moved by a measurable millimeter(s) amount. This resulted in more smearing to actuate the clicker which resulted in reduced consistency.

I wrapped a layer of hockey tape on the grip, except the clicker itself. To be clear, I did not put any hockey tape on the clicker itself.

This has resulted in the "smearing" problem to go away. I now have a MUCH more consistent grip placement each shot due to no more sliding around. My groups have tightened up as well.

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
Mine came in today, cant get it dialed in as of yet, any tips on getting it in the right spot? Im afraid im actually overthinking my grip...

ko3n3k3

FNG
Have any of y'all been able to time this thing to go off at the same time as your limb mounted clicker? I received mine last week and haven't been able to position it into a spot that clicks consistently and at the same time as my limb mounted clicker not willing to ditch the limb clicker if it means an inconsistent release even if it's a rare thing.

I second this ^^ has anyone messed around with it with a limb mounted clicker? You'd think that might help in the set up process to get them to go off at the same time?

HunterHawk

Lil-Rokslider
I went into the shop Thursday to get a limb mounted clicker to help with a constant anchor point and left with this clicker.... and a dozen arrows. I have never shot a limb mounted quiver so i can't say its better or worse. I can say however that it's definitely better than nothing. I had always been kind of a snap shooter because im left eye dominate and just had inconsistent releases. I always just chalked it up to target panic. This clicker does take a while to get into place even with their help. Either way it has made me come to full draw a lot more and i also like how quiet it is compared to my buddies limb mounted clicker before he quieted his down with tape.

Again I still might get a limb mounted just to try it but think i will keep this one as well as it has helped me a lot.