Robert's Outfitting NL Moose Hunt

DaHardy

FNG
I'm going moose hunting with Robert's Outfitting this September, 19-24. I'd be interested to hear from anyone that's done it this time of year. I see @PA Hunter says he goes with them every other year. We'll be at the Rex Lake camp. I'm wondering what the hunt will be like. Pre rut? What type of footwear works best? Feel like I have good rain gear but don't know what to expect temp wise. Will we be sitting all day or hiking? Also wondering what the terrain is like. Thanks for any feedback.

PA Hunter

WKR
I'm going moose hunting with Robert's Outfitting this September, 19-24. I'd be interested to hear from anyone that's done it this time of year. I see @PA Hunter says he goes with them every other year. We'll be at the Rex Lake camp. I'm wondering what the hunt will be like. Pre rut? What type of footwear works best? Feel like I have good rain gear but don't know what to expect temp wise. Will we be sitting all day or hiking? Also wondering what the terrain is like. Thanks for any feedback.
Call me 610-888-2495 I will be there after you.

Steve,

PA Hunter

WKR
Dont bother bringing any leather boots.