Rok Blog Posts

Howard Mee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with the walking stick being more quiet. I have hiking poles 100% of the time when hunting mule deer and they are LOUD. It ads an extra element of failure that the walking stick would avoid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt H

FNG
Hey Roksliders,
Be sure and check out our blog, The Rok Blog, hosted by yours truly.
This is one more resource for information on gear and hunting (especially for Mule Deer) for our Rokslide members. Make sure you subscribe once you're there (top right of the blog page) and give us your comments/feedback in the comment section after the blog.
Look forward to seeing you there:

Just finished Dan Branagan's book. Thanks for the recommendation

Trider73

FNG
Hey Roksliders,
Be sure and check out our blog, The Rok Blog, hosted by yours truly.
This is one more resource for information on gear and hunting (especially for Mule Deer) for our Rokslide members. Make sure you subscribe once you're there (top right of the blog page) and give us your comments/feedback in the comment section after the blog.
Look forward to seeing you there:

Great post!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
6B9E4AE0-C283-4F6D-B076-4E16949942F0.jpeg

Book Review on Cameron Hanes’ ENDURE: How to Work Hard, Outlast, and Keep Hammering is up on the Rok Blog here

diehljm

FNG
If it makes you feel any better, I missed a similar shot in the thick timber this year...except it was more like 40 yards 😭

still not sure how it happened either but luckily he stopped and I got him on the follow up.

it can be so easy to miss!!
Great article. We all have found an opportunity to better ourselves.