Rok Blog Posts

Fatcamp

WKR
Well, that explains some things. Have identified a couple of those I believe. In that time frame they hold a pile of deer when the surrounding country is empty.

Got a date with one of them in 5 weeks.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that explains some things. Have identified a couple of those I believe. In that time frame they hold a pile of deer when the surrounding country is empty.

Got a date with one of them in 5 weeks.

Let us know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a dude with more money in glass and horses than his pickup. I like it (y).

Random question, but can you share your thought process on why you chose to not go after any of those bucks on the last day?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I see a dude with more money in glass and horses than his pickup. I like it (y).

Random question, but can you share your thought process on why you chose to not go after any of those bucks on the last day?
hahaha, you're right, my glass and ponies worth way more and more valuable for the way I hunt than an expensive truck.

I didn't go after those bucks because we got three bucks last year, so freezers still in good shape. On a different year, I'd have probably gone after that one I estimated at 175".

And I don't feel like I have to kill a buck to have a good hunt.

Thanks for watching!

hahaha, you're right, my glass and ponies worth way more and more valuable for the way I hunt than an expensive truck.

I didn't go after those bucks because we got three bucks last year, so freezers still in good shape. On a different year, I'd have probably gone after that one I estimated at 175".

And I don't feel like I have to kill a buck to have a good hunt.

Thanks for watching!
Awesome, thanks!

Koby_Paul

FNG
Hey Roksliders,
Be sure and check out our blog, The Rok Blog, hosted by yours truly.
This is one more resource for information on gear and hunting (especially for Mule Deer) for our Rokslide members. Make sure you subscribe once you're there (top right of the blog page) and give us your comments/feedback in the comment section after the blog.
Look forward to seeing you there:
Rok Blog - Rokslide

Awseome !