Rok Blog Posts

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders,
Be sure and check out our blog, The Rok Blog, hosted by yours truly.
This is one more resource for information on gear and hunting (especially for Mule Deer) for our Rokslide members. Make sure you subscribe once you're there (top right of the blog page) and give us your comments/feedback in the comment section after the blog.
Look forward to seeing you there:

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
PS,
big thanks to Ryan Avery for making this project happen. He's the really the one who had to painfully research and set up all the software- thanks again, Ryan. I just get to have the fun writing.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Note,
overnight we started having a problem with the blog template- if you go there and the blog is only a few paragraphs with no video and pics embedded, try again later. It's not all there...

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys,
I've got another one in the pipe ready to publish in next day or so. Watch for the email/RSS notifications.
Thanks.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
davinjax,
two questions:
1) Did the email version come with pics embedded in the blog (a wall tent and a guy packing horses?)
2) When you say my "mailbox" is full, do you mean my PM box on Rokslide? or my email at [email protected] (btw, both seem to be working??)

thanks man

Shrek

WKR
The email did not have the pictures shown after I hit show pictures but it did show the blue box with a question mark. My Android version doesn't play well witth the site and I can't type a post directly to the site. I have to use tapatalk to post and it's the same for the Kifaru site as well. I can see all pictures and post to longrangehunting's site and they also use vBulletin so it's the version of vBulletin you guys are using.

I was refering to your personal message box on Rokslide. Just tried to send the message again and it still responds with a full box message.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Alright,
blog has an error that won't upload pics. Ryan can't fix for a while, so I took the blog I published today down until we can fix it. Those that subscribed, got the blog via email without pics. Stay tuned, as once we fix it, the blog will make a little more sense as the pic captions were there without pics.

Dave, my inbox isn't full???
I had a lot of sent messages, so I deleted them. Maybe try again and I'll see if something else is up.
So glad it's Ryan who has to mess with all this geeky computer stuff. It just makes me swear- ask Ryan!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey thanks Kevin, replied to you on FB. too.
Yes, the versions you got were when I was trying to reload it after it got dumped. Still trying to get it back up. I think you'll get an email when it comes back up, but keep checking. Would like to see your comments there once it's back on.

thanks