Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
DSC00947.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

ElkNut1

WKR
Now those are damn cool! Aron I want some of those!!! I will order them for sure!

ElkNut1

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've been using 4 fletch for the last few years. I don't know that it helps my arrow flight much, but it looks cool and I can't load my arrow upside down:)

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I didn't like them the other way, so I put them on the way I wanted..... yours will actually be backwards:)

Just an FYI....there's not a wrong or right way to put on a wrap (other than the sticky side going out).

cmeier117

WKR
This got me thinking. For those Rokslide staff that build their own arrows, someone should do a little video showing the building of your arrow. I am playing around with starting to build my own and I think it would be beneficial.

MOHunter

Lil-Rokslider
This got me thinking. For those Rokslide staff that build their own arrows, someone should do a little video showing the building of your arrow. I am playing around with starting to build my own and I think it would be beneficial.

+1 on the arrow build video

BuckSnort

WKR
Aron, I'm close to 10 years behind in the latest archery products and setups... Do you notice a significant advantage of 4 fletch's vs 3 ?