Rokon anyone?

Does anyone have a Rokon? If you dont know a Rokon is a 2 wheel drive motorcycle on steroids. I bought a brand new Rokon Scout in Oct from a dealer in Ft Lauderdale named Geoff Richardson. A great guy to deal with. Check them out at Rokon.com. I have used it for several weeks on my Georgia deer lease and pulled my 3 deer out of the woods with it. The thing is awesome, alot more fun than an ATV. It can go places a ATV can only dream about. I bought a "Versa-Haul" hitch mounted carrier so I do not need a trailer to haul it. I cannot wait to take it to Colorado this elk season. Now I can park my truck and load my pack on the Rokon and drive to the trailheads. The roads I drive on to get to the areas I backpack are bad...and I mean REALLY bad roads. White knucklers. But the Rokon will make it a breeze. Just wondering if anyone else has one or has used one. I am having WAY too much fun on mine.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Elk Hunting Family used them back in the early 80's.......they were very rustic and difficult to manuever back then, but they would climb a tree and pack elk like a motorcycle on roids as you noted..........you just had to make sure you did not need to steer much as it was not the most nimble thing on two wheels. I am sure they have come a long ways in 30+ yrs.