Rokslide 2021 Youth Photo Contest, sponsored by Western Edge Gear

npm352

WKR
Beauties and The Beast: This is my ten-year-old daughter's Shiras moose taken in Idaho in September 2021. She is on the right holding the rifle and her little sister, who is seven, is on the left. We hunted together for five days until we spotted this bull at a little under a mile from the truck. We moved in as quickly as we could to where we had last seen him and relocated him. She made a good first shot and a couple follow-ups before he went down. My seven-year-old took a really shaky video of the kill that will give viewers motion sickness, but does capture the shot and celebration when he fell.

I focused on the moose for this picture and thought the photo turned out pretty neat.

npm352kidmoose - 3000 high.jpg

Last edited:
OP
nodakian

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
With today being the last day of eligibility for the photo contest, here's another reminder to post your 2021 kid hunting pictures for the contest before the January 15 deadline.

Happy New Year!
Last call for 2021 photos. Contest closes Saturday, 1/15.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK thread is locked. Stay tuned for the finalist list that you can vote on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Update, got the Whitetail voting thread up, so this one is next. Hopefully this friday.

In the meantime, check out this gem from the Whitetail contest. It didn't make the finalist list but what a great photo!

What a gem @SURVEYOR

SURVEYOR.jpeg

thread's unlocked right now but no new entries. Deadline has passed.

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@nodakian just opened the voting thread!! Good luck kids