10 Piranta-Edge replacement blades
2 T.A.G bags @24x44
1 T.A.G bag @14x20
1 Kifaru Meat Baggie
1 Roll of Ultralight marking ribbon
1 25ft section of orange mil spec 550 cord
1 25ft section of green mil spec 550 cord
2 sets of latex gloves

Obviously, times change, and costs/prices change. I noticed the current photo and the listed contents are different. What's in the current kit? Is the listed correct? Listed is:

1 Kifaru Medium Pullout
1 T.A.G. BOMB Bag Set
1 Kifaru Meat Baggie
1- 30ft section of reflective neon orange 550 cord
1 set of vinyl gloves

Thanks!

Exarach

FNG
Obviously, times change, and costs/prices change. I noticed the current photo and the listed contents are different. What's in the current kit? Is the listed correct? Listed is:

1 Kifaru Medium Pullout
1 T.A.G. BOMB Bag Set
1 Kifaru Meat Baggie
1- 30ft section of reflective neon orange 550 cord
1 set of vinyl gloves

Thanks!
Seconded, hope list is accurate as I want one of these. Seems a heck of a deal for a large amount of kit.

Tingrao

FNG
I tried to read through all the posts and didn’t notice a few items I personally also include in my kill kit….although this string was for selling the kits here on the site, perhaps they can either add or purchasers can add themselves 2 crucial items. Don’t forget a pen (to sign your kill tag) and either zip ties or electrical tape (to secure tag).

intunegp

WKR
When I go to the store there is no "add to cart" button for the kill kit. Not that I need another one, my kill kit felt pretty dialed in last time I used it but the Marsupial Gear kill kit bundle is looking like a pretty good value with their sale right now.

medvedyt

Lil-Rokslider
When I go to the store there is no "add to cart" button for the kill kit. Not that I need another one, my kill kit felt pretty dialed in last time I used it but the Marsupial Gear kill kit bundle is looking like a pretty good value with their sale right now.
seems i cannot add it as well.

Sickforit

FNG
One of the most asked questions I get each year is "what do you put in your kill kit"!?

What type of game bags do you use, how much 550 cord should I bring and what's the best knife for backpack hunting?

So to make things simpler for you we've decided to make the "Rokslide Backcountry Kill Kit" and sell it as a package.

Each kit will come with:

1 Kifaru Medium PullOut
1 Havalon Piranta-Edge knife with Orange Handle
2 T.A.G bags @24x44
1 T.A.G bag @14x20
1 Kifaru Meat Baggie
2 sets of latex gloves

Most of you know that I've been testing out several different game bags over the last few years (T.A.G, Caribou, Kifaru, Alaskan) and this season proved that T.A.G and Kifaru bags are the way to go for a backpack hunter.

The Havalon knife is well know across the industry and I've been a huge supporter of them for several years. With the ability to change blades in a matter of seconds, at a weight of less than 3 ounces, it's a backpack hunters dream.

I use a Kifaru Medium PullOut in the UL material to hold all the items in my kit. It weighs less than 2oz and everything fits perfect.

550 cord has multiple uses (hanging meat, boot laces, guy lines and more), so adding this to the kit was an easy choice.

These kits will be available for pre-order next week ($99), so feel free to post up any questions you have.

Thanks Everyone
Are these still available

One of the most asked questions I get each year is "what do you put in your kill kit"!?

What type of game bags do you use, how much 550 cord should I bring and what's the best knife for backpack hunting?

So to make things simpler for you we've decided to make the "Rokslide Backcountry Kill Kit" and sell it as a package.

Each kit will come with:

1 Kifaru Medium PullOut
1 Havalon Piranta-Edge knife with Orange Handle
2 T.A.G bags @24x44
1 T.A.G bag @14x20
1 Kifaru Meat Baggie
2 sets of latex gloves

Most of you know that I've been testing out several different game bags over the last few years (T.A.G, Caribou, Kifaru, Alaskan) and this season proved that T.A.G and Kifaru bags are the way to go for a backpack hunter.

The Havalon knife is well know across the industry and I've been a huge supporter of them for several years. With the ability to change blades in a matter of seconds, at a weight of less than 3 ounces, it's a backpack hunters dream.

I use a Kifaru Medium PullOut in the UL material to hold all the items in my kit. It weighs less than 2oz and everything fits perfect.

550 cord has multiple uses (hanging meat, boot laces, guy lines and more), so adding this to the kit was an easy choice.

These kits will be available for pre-order next week ($99), so feel free to post up any questions you have.

Thanks Everyone
This sounds like a solid deal