Rokslide Backpacking Trip?

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Schedule pending I would be interested. What if we were to do several trips by region?

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm thinking mid June or Late July...mostly because have my daughter from June 25th-mid July.

At this point, Mid June would be fine as the snow should be gone by then in the high country. It's also a bit cooler in Mid June and that's a bonus for me.

I should have the dates finalized by next week for the Colorado trip, but if we need to set up trips in other states as well we can get that going too.

Nice sounds like a great time. Unfortunately I will most likely be fighting a fire at that time so no fun trip for me.

Depends on how the draws go but I'd be super interested in going. Hopefully I'll be hunting a new mule deer and/or sheep unit this fall. If I pull either tag, I'll probably spend most my free time scouting.

bnsafe

WKR
depending on times i would be interested if you dont mind a complete newby to tag along and observe how you guys do stuff.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
That could be arranged!!! Not sure how many AK residents we got on here, but if there is enough interest and enough schedules work out it would be fun.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It's looking like the end of July will work best for most, but fee free to post up any issues with that time frame.

dotman

WKR
Wish I could make it but timing just isn't right. I'll be out there over the 4th scouting and then back for opening day thru the middle of Sep, the wife would probably sell my nuts to the lowest bidder if I told her I was heading back for this :)

We need to plan next years trip before the end of this year so we can all get schedules in place.