Rokslide drinking game

Azone

WKR
I was doing my best at trying to run my cocktails in day mode this afternoon, then all the damn non residents showed up at my house, stuff got stiff, fast. I fear that my kit will soon be exhausted as I was not anticipating this much pressure at this spot and supplies are running low. Luckily I have multiple back up plans and one honey hole left.
I would love to play the game but it would probably result in alcohol poisoning depending on the thread. Merry Xmas everyone.

Huntinaz

Lil-Rokslider
Hmmph.... that any good mixing those two together? The Drambuie with the Scotch like that?
It’s called a Rusty Nail. If you like smoky scotch then yes they are quite good
AC371DB7-525C-464D-A7D3-24BEF9214ABC.jpeg

Normally I wouldn’t mix a scotch this good with anything but I was in the mood for a nail and didn’t have a cheaper one and besides, great spirits make great cocktails. The smoky/peated flavor is the key to the cocktail

Last edited:

Huntinaz

Lil-Rokslider
The only thing that belongs in a glass of scotch is more scotch.
While I appreciate the concept of not bastardizing good whisky with something like ice, I also pity the chap who is too afraid of wasting it to ever experience a good cocktail ;)

I’ll be running most of the bottle like this though:
201C7FEE-9CD3-4AF8-8D09-0F7F8CD97FF7.jpeg

Last edited:

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
While I appreciate the concept of not bastardizing good whisky with something like ice, I also pity the chap who is too afraid of wasting it to ever experience a good cocktail ;)

I’ll be running most of the bottle like this though:
View attachment 245675

I'll be running a drop of water in this one tonight.

Attachments

• 20201224_194839.jpg
    20201224_194839.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 30

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to add take a drink when someone calls out a unit or honey hole(either not asking for one or someone chastising someone for asking for theirs).

OP
rclouse79

rclouse79

WKR
I'd like to add take a drink when someone calls out a unit or honey hole(either not asking for or someone chastising someone for asking for theirs).
If you can’t get drunk enough with the original rules you need to sign yourself into rehab.