Rokslide Forum Rules & Etiquette

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only thing I would add would be to change the prefix to sold when you sell an item, hate seeing something I want to buy posted then scroll down 20 comments to see the op commented "sold" instead of just changing the prefix.
They should lock the thread if item is sold

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

*note* continued due to not being able to post a thread with over 1000 words lol

GENERAL ETIQUETTE REGARDING POLITICS AND THEIR DISCUSSION
  1. Politics and their discussion by nature can result in heated arguments. It is important to remember to respect other people's opinions, even if they do not agree with you or line up to your political beliefs. They’re a two-edged sword. Sometimes staff and moderators like having that information available on those threads here on rokslide, other times we just wanna delete them. They seem to bring out the worst most times. Staff and mods have had discussions about completely banning political posts before, but for now, it is not against the rules.
  2. If you are here just to post on the political threads or start political threads only or push your agenda we are going to start helping you leave the site by permanent ban. (see the trolling definition)
  3. As a general rule of thumb, don't bother posting threads in which the subject matter is political and in no way shape or form related to hunting, fishing, public land, public land access, firearms, etc. There are plenty of other social media and forums for you to discuss such matters on, why litter this forum with them?
  4. Its refreshing to have a place where you aren't being constantly inundate with political rants, issues or crisis. The politics in this country have forced itself into every freaking corner of every day life. At Rokslide we want to talk hunting and take a break from the political echo chambers.
Thanks for the advice!
*note* continued due to not being able to post a thread with over 1000 words lol

GENERAL ETIQUETTE REGARDING POLITICS AND THEIR DISCUSSION
  1. Politics and their discussion by nature can result in heated arguments. It is important to remember to respect other people's opinions, even if they do not agree with you or line up to your political beliefs. They’re a two-edged sword. Sometimes staff and moderators like having that information available on those threads here on rokslide, other times we just wanna delete them. They seem to bring out the worst most times. Staff and mods have had discussions about completely banning political posts before, but for now, it is not against the rules.
  2. If you are here just to post on the political threads or start political threads only or push your agenda we are going to start helping you leave the site by permanent ban. (see the trolling definition)
  3. As a general rule of thumb, don't bother posting threads in which the subject matter is political and in no way shape or form related to hunting, fishing, public land, public land access, firearms, etc. There are plenty of other social media and forums for you to discuss such matters on, why litter this forum with them?
  4. Its refreshing to have a place where you aren't being constantly inundate with political rants, issues or crisis. The politics in this country have forced itself into every freaking corner of every day life. At Rokslide we want to talk hunting and take a break from the political echo chambers
Thanks for the great info!

Greetings from Finland!

Can someone send my contact information user how selling a tent here? i just have been registered this account and can not send any message to seller because:
  • Please note, for a user to post in the classifieds or send a PM they must have 10 posts in other threads and be a user for 7 days. Once you hit that threshold, it may take 24 hours for permissions to be updated by the software. If you wish to bypass this limitation, you may purchase instant access at https://www.rokslide.com/forums/account/upgrades

I do not having anything to do hunting and if i understand correctly i have to spam 10 posts to access messaging to seller, so maybe this is the bestway.

Best regards from finland

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Can someone explain to me how I activate PM? I have 3 dozen or so posts and it is still saying I have to pay the $50.