Rokslide Giveaway

tdhanses

WKR
To the 700ish people who didn't get a confirmation email... I forgot to turn that on... My bad...

It should be triggered now.

I have an Instagram account I don't use and I can't win, I'll send you the username and password ;)
Just a heads up it’s still not working but I may of already been signed up for it previously.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads up it’s still not working but I may of already been signed up for it previously.
Your email is on the list. The confirmation doesn't trigger instantly. Looks like your email went out 15 minutes after you signed up... so a minute ago

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Although no amount of bad ass gear could get me to sign up for social media platforms, kudos to Rokslide for putting together something that benefits both the members and the folks who keep it running. Good luck Gents 👍🇺🇸
I understand the feeling but.........Rokslide IS social media....

Did this get drawn for yesterday? Thought I heard it was to be drawn on 6/15.. lol awesome giveaway. Thanks Rokslide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT_Fin

Lil-Rokslider
He was last seen July 2014.
I actually read through the forum regularly, I just don’t sign in and post (though I need to change that). Lucky for me that wasn’t a requirement of the giveaway because I am super stoked to have won, and I could not be more appreciative of Rokslide or the partner companies that put this together!!