Rokslide hiking trip

Vandal 44

WKR
This may sound kind of corny.:cool:

I am not sure if any rokslide members that live in or around the spokane area would want to go on a one day hiking/training trip. Kind of a meet and greet maybe test some gear, talk about what work and doesn't work.

Not that corny, Aron does it down in Colorado all the time. I'm in the Seattle area and once June hits I will be available for some hikes.

I'm in the Tri-cities, and might also be interested in this, I could bring my new highcamp/bikini frame combo, sounds like it could be a fun time

Randle

WKR
Hey we already met at the Dealer, I would give it a go. Overnight would be good.
Hike into a lake a fish or whatever.
Maybe just a good way to see gear first hand. Sounds good
Rivett lake on the Idaho Montana border, Maybe?

Randy

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Hey we already met at the Dealer, I would give it a go. Overnight would be good.
Hike into a lake a fish or whatever.
Maybe just a good way to see gear first hand. Sounds good
Rivett lake on the Idaho Montana border, Maybe?

Randy

I like the north MT/ID border idea, Randy. Some sweet country in there I haven't seen yet.

OP
Vandal 44

Vandal 44

WKR
It sounds like there is some intrest, I am in for an overnight camp/fishing trip. I was thinking in late May or June sometime when most of the snow is gone, that way I can try out some new gear I have. I have no problem traveling, I was thinking somewhere within a 100 miles of spokane and could do a trip to Wenatchee, Naches, Seattle, Longview. I just want to see some other country. I too have the bikini frame coming, it should be here in a week or so.

Randy, I will be back in Pullman this week I will comeback in the service department and say hi.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I would prefer something in Washington. It's a 7+ hour drive for me to the ID/MT border. I wouldn't mind seeing some of that country though.
I guess few of us from the wet side could ride together to save diesel.
Looking at all the guys interested so far, I think the Wenatchee area would be a good choice too.

If the dates work with my schedule I can drive and my truck fits four guys very comfortably, five max. F350 King ranch crew cab. I hate being cramped.

Randle

WKR
Something around Wenachee would work too. Meet in CDA/ Spokane and carpool.

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can probably attend and have some good hikes in Idaho and Nwest Mt, all within 2 hrs of Spokane.....let me know the kind of vert you would like and intensity and I can pass on some options....if interested.........

Jon Boy

WKR
I would be down for any where as far as post falls. Back packing around wenatchee and chelan is awesome but I dont think I could make that happen until late summer.

7mag.

WKR
I'm interested, depending on dates and location. I know that Justin, Brocka and I all live in the same town, so we could carpool.