Rokslide is one year old today!

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
THANK YOU to everyone here for making ROKSLIDE the most informative back country site on the web!

Snyd

WKR
Excellent! Great site! I'm a new guy around here I guess.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dang, this site has me spending more than 5$ a day average it has been online.... This is getting expensive. Happy birthday rokslide and kudos to owners for the best site on web.

Slim Jim

WKR
Dang, this site has me spending more than 5$ a day average it has been online.... This is getting expensive. Happy birthday rokslide and kudos to owners for the best site on web.

You've got me thinking Travis. I've already started out the new year buying a kifaru T1 pack and bikini frame and in line for the new vortex razor 65mm spotter next month. So within the first 90 days of the year I'll be averaging $19 a day😯.Damn you Rokslide!

JK I love this site.
Happy birthday!

a3dhunter

WKR
Don't know what you guys are complaining about, Aron was costing me money before Rokslide started!

It's been good and I'm sure will become better.....just got to get that Ryan A. guy on the ball a little more! ;)

Pilgrim

Lil-Rokslider
This is without a doubt the single best repository of back country hunting knowledge. Thanks for putting this together, guys.

I agree 100% c.rash, along with everyone else. I thoroughly enjoy reading the posts and views people have on back country hunting through this forum. So much so that I cant wait to do it myself in the near future. Thanks alot for getting this site up and running as well as keeping it up!

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great to be a part of the Rokslide community! Thanks to all who participate for making it awesome.... excited to see what the next 10 years will hold :)