Rokslide - Killin' it!

Can we just take a minute and say Thank You and Congrats Rokslide staff on the new forum layout/features. I think its awesome and by far my favorite feature is when you go back into a forum that have new posts - you get taken to the spot where you left off. No more thumbing through the pages and finding the last post you read - genius!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Actually, that's my least favorite thing about the new format. I click on page one and for whatever reason it assumes that I wanted to go to page 5. If I wanted page 5, I would have clicked on page 5.

OP
A
really? it only does that for me if I have read all the previous posts - so it takes me to the latest one. If i start reading a new thread it doesn't jump me to the last post.

Braaap

WKR
Can we just take a minute and say Thank You and Congrats Rokslide staff on the new forum layout/features. I think its awesome and by far my favorite feature is when you go back into a forum that have new posts - you get taken to the spot where you left off. No more thumbing through the pages and finding the last post you read - genius!

I agree, I really like this feature.

Eric4

Lil-Rokslider
It seems like the thread searches don't show up in chronological order anymore. Does anyone know how to sort by date? It's especially challenging when searching classifieds.

I agree with the congratulations on the new site and layout.
However... I have been trying to research a few products of late. I am not a huge fan of the search function. Seems to have more to do with V-boards than this particular site (numerous other V sites have notoriously useless search functions, way worse than this one).
But the biggest issue I have found, and maybe it is just my computer, google searches do not turn up old rokslide posts like they used to? I have kind of relied on that whenever I was researching- but they seem to have disappeared? Is it just me and my configurations, or are other users noticing this?

Last edited:

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
It seems like the thread searches don't show up in chronological order anymore. Does anyone know how to sort by date? It's especially challenging when searching classifieds.

Go to advanced search then change from relevance to date.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190215-101346_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190215-101346_Chrome.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12

bigmoose

WKR
One of the features that I really like is the new photo posting app. No more thumbnails and very easy to post. Great job you guys !