Rokslide Member Promo Codes

atmat

WKR
Why does that matter though. I mean if the code helps me why does it matter if it helps the poster? I was in the habit of checking here daily for a long time now it will just be if I want a few bucks off a sponsor. I get it, you don't want people profiting off your product without being a sponsor but it will just push traffic away.
I say this respectfully. But you’ve been here for 7 years and have like 50 comments during that time — one every 6 weeks.

I don’t think the mods/admins care about losing users who aren’t contributing.

lak2004

WKR
Why does that matter though. I mean if the code helps me why does it matter if it helps the poster? I was in the habit of checking here daily for a long time now it will just be if I want a few bucks off a sponsor. I get it, you don't want people profiting off your product without being a sponsor but it will just push traffic away.
I think they should shut down the classifieds for people who aren't active on the rest of the site. Too much of a headache. Support the sponsors of the site or go buy from elsewhere but quit complaining about it.

jmz82

FNG
I say this respectfully. But you’ve been here for 7 years and have like 50 comments during that time — one every 6 weeks.

I don’t think the mods/admins care about losing users who aren’t contributing.
I get it, and you say that because its what you can see, I've made purchases from sponsors far more than I have made comments. I think both are important to their business, I like the site which is why i give feedback, I don't mean to make it seem like i get on here just to bitch. If they don't care about the feedback and don't care about users like me cool, ill adjust my activity accordingly.

atmat

WKR
I get it, and you say that because its what you can see, I've made purchases from sponsors far more than I have made comments.
For sure, I only commented on what’s visible to me. But Sponsor codes are still here.

It’s just the non-Sponsor/personalized codes that aren’t allowed. You’re still welcome to link public deals on any website: just not “affiliate” links.

Glendine

Lil-Rokslider
The Kifaru code doesn't seem to be working is there a new code or has kifaru stopped there members discount?

Glendine.

The Kifaru code doesn't seem to be working is there a new code or has kifaru stopped there members discount?

Glendine.

I’d give them a call if you haven’t already. There’s definitely an active discount code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glendine

Lil-Rokslider
I’d give them a call if you haven’t already. There’s definitely an active discount code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Jake,

Thanks for your message, Kifaru emailed to say that this code is not longer valid disappointing really but hey that's life I guess.

Regards,
Glendine