Rokslide Member Promo Codes

TexaninSconny

Lil-Rokslider
If either of you are military/Vets they offer a discount for that. Or get a demo to get 5% off, but you guys probably already knew about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honyock

WKR
Does anyone know of a Lathrop & Sons code? I would rather not pay $15 to have a pair of insoles mailed to me. Thanks.

jhendley2

FNG
Anyone know of a code for Black Ovis by chance? I tried ELKSHAPE and rokslide10 with no luck. Thanks.

TheViking

WKR
Anyone know of a code for Black Ovis by chance? I tried ELKSHAPE and rokslide10 with no luck. Thanks.

Those should work. They have certain items that won’t allow discounts, that could be the case. Swaros, Crispis (some), etc won’t accept codes.

jhendley2

FNG
Ah yeah. Bet you're right. It was actually on a pair of crispis that I had in my cart that I tried to use it. Preciate the heads up

dacd4134

Lil-Rokslider
Is anyone aware of a coupon code for Iron Will? I know Bill posts here, but wasn't sure if Roksliders can get a discount.

Thanks!

mhabiger

FNG
Adding a promo code for my site, HuntScore, 50% off your first annual subscription with code ROKSLIDE

You'll also get a promo code for one free year of HuntStand app (valid if you aren't already a HuntStand subscriber)...so its like a double rainbow!

rkramer

FNG
It looks like Schnees has this code disabled. Does anyone know of there is an updated one for their website?

sumyungguy

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
If you ever run into any issues on Blackovis using the Rokslide code - just give us a call and we'll honor it over the phone. Don't compromise your deals folks.