Rokslide Member Promo Codes

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
Black Ovis Code works, just got a set of some Kifaru pullouts, no tax, free ship and a 10% discount...

Thanks Rokslide,, glad i found this site through the Gritty bowmen a few years back.

Is there a code for Schnee's. I know Rinella used to have one, but the ones I have found don't work anymore. Need to order some new boots.

worx53

WKR
Interesting... Meat eater has a code for another company but owns First Lite and has no code for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting... Meat eater has a code for another company but owns First Lite and has no code for that?

The purpose of a coupon code is to measure the value of there advertising dollar on that person or group. Do they lead to more sales.
Its not actually for the customer, it just a cost of tracking there money and a side benefit to us.

He doesn't need to track his value to himself.

worx53

WKR
I own a shop that sells a lot of internet product and I don’t use coupon codes just for tracking... it also instills brand & shop loyalty as well as repeat business.

TX_Diver

WKR
I see Tyto knives are a sponsor on ROK. Do they have a code for their knives?
Little late on this one. GU Unfiltered (Gladiators Unleashed Unfiltered?)... Luke Caudillo's podcast has a code for Tyto I think. I don't know what it is off the top of my head though because half the time Luke doesn't clearly remember it at the end of the show... 🍺🍺🍺

Think it's 15% off though.

archp625

WKR
Little late on this one. GU Unfiltered (Gladiators Unleashed Unfiltered?)... Luke Caudillo's podcast has a code for Tyto I think. I don't know what it is off the top of my head though because half the time Luke doesn't clearly remember it at the end of the show... 🍺🍺🍺

Think it's 15% off though.
Thanks but yes you are correct. Already bought and used on three deer plus skinning out a deer skull. Worked awesome. Will be using soon on some ducks soon.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Novagrade is offering a good promo with any Double Gripper purchase: