WTB Rokslide member trying to scam

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I don't think paying with PayPal Goods & Services will do anything to protect if you're buying any ammo or firearms. Even if you get scammed or don't get what you were promised, I am pretty sure you're not covered on those types of products.

Ultimately, it comes down to trusting a stranger when buying on here. I have had no problems whatsoever on here and with another hunting site that I frequent. It's not that hard to feel someone out and I really think every member should use the rating feature that is available on here. Reputation goes a long ways.

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Johndy was his username I believe. He deleted our conversation before I caught on to what was happening
Yes, Johndy PMd me about a very old ad as well, told me his friend had some 7mm 160 gr Accubonds (i knew right then and there that was BS cuz no one has those!), and gave me that same [email protected] email.

PRC_GUY

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What really sucks is being new to a forum, but having nothing but good intentions. People don’t trust you because of crap like this. I’m currently looking for a Tikka in 7mm-08 and can’t get a reply to save my life, likely because 1) tikkas are great guns that don’t get sold often, and 2) I’m a “junior” member.
Keep trying in the forum, it takes time, must have 10 like to unlock and then can pm or buying things.
Remember, scammers would reach out to you if you post WTB ( if they send you a message and say , friend or cousin, uncle etc…….and give you an email) that is scammers, reports to admin immediately. Kick them out of here.

rodney747

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What really sucks is being new to a forum, but having nothing but good intentions. People don’t trust you because of crap like this. I’m currently looking for a Tikka in 7mm-08 and can’t get a reply to save my life, likely because 1) tikkas are great guns that don’t get sold often, and 2) I’m a “junior” member.
Hang in there it takes time. I’ve been fortunate to deal with real good people here! Welcome aboard!!

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hang in there it takes time. I’ve been fortunate to deal with real good people here! Welcome aboard!!
+1 to this. And you don’t have to be an expert to contribute. I don’t know $hit but I’ve been able to establish relationships here, and the transactions will come.