Rokslide Members save 15% on all SKRE Gear!

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
Hey, Rokslide!

Just a quick note here. We appreciate everyone who has asked about, critiqued, and purchased our gear! If you are in need of one piece or an entire system for the upcoming hunting season, please use code ROKSLIDE15 to save 15% on your SKRE order.

Gear up for success here: http://bit.ly/2JCVLsd

As always, drop a comment below if you have a question. Thanks!

Best,
Tim

muddydogs

WKR
Any chance your working on some larger sizes? Only reason I keep getting SKRE emails and still like your Facebook page is I'm waiting on the day that you say you have some big guy sizes or have adjusted your sizing to more normal cloth sizes. I'm just waiting for SKRE to take my money but if its not going to happen I'll quit waiting and stop looking.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any chance your working on some larger sizes? Only reason I keep getting SKRE emails and still like your Facebook page is I'm waiting on the day that you say you have some big guy sizes or have adjusted your sizing to more normal cloth sizes. I'm just waiting for SKRE to take my money but if its not going to happen I'll quit waiting and stop looking.
If the 4x isn't fitting I doubt they'll be bringing out anything bigger.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

muddydogs

WKR
If the 4x isn't fitting I doubt they'll be bringing out anything bigger.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
No there small 4x doesn't fit but then again its only about a real xl to 2xl. I wear 3xl in regular clothes so when there 4xl isn't even close to zipping up theirs no way its really a 4x. This isn't just a SKRE issue and now that Cabelas went to hell nobody is making outdoor clothes anywhere true to normal sizing.

What are the sizing recommendations for the Gators? Was going to buy the starter bundle with a few other pieces.

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
No there small 4x doesn't fit but then again its only about a real xl to 2xl. I wear 3xl in regular clothes so when there 4xl isn't even close to zipping up theirs no way its really a 4x. This isn't just a SKRE issue and now that Cabelas went to hell nobody is making outdoor clothes anywhere true to normal sizing.

I'd give Nate or Mike a call at the office to discuss sizing. We resized everything this past year, so we may have something that'll work for you. Thanks!

WIWapiti

FNG
I am about to invest in my first high quality western gear and am happy to have found your brand. Did some quick looking on the website and will have to do much more now. It looks very intriguing for the price and apparent quality.

OP
skregear

skregear

Lil-Rokslider
I am about to invest in my first high quality western gear and am happy to have found your brand. Did some quick looking on the website and will have to do much more now. It looks very intriguing for the price and apparent quality.
WIWAPITI
Don't Hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions 866-445-4128 or [email protected]. We are always happy to help you build out a system that will be perfectly suited for your upcoming hunts.

Best Mike Nielson

I love my SKRE Gear. I have put together the system over the past year or so and used it last whitetail season and got a little chilly, so cant wait for the new insulated pants. But about to try it out on my first western hunt in Montana next week! I am expecting it to perform very well based on my experiences thus far!