Rokslide Memberships?

Is there a membership or paid upgrade for this site to view without all the ads? I understand they are what pay the bills around here and neccessary evil, but is there a paid version available like some other forums?

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
There isn’t a paid version of Rokslide. If you are on your phone, I believe there is an upgraded (paid) version of Tapatalk that you can get to get rid of the adds.

ODB

WKR
Funny, I hate ads but they’ve never bugged me here. The pop up, take over your screen, bullshit type on other sites keep me from even wanting to engage.

Shrek

WKR
I like the ads here. They’re all targeted ads for things I might actually interested in. I hate the places with pop ups farmed out to google ad service. For google being all knowing they sure miss my interest and needs.

I'm a huge hater of adds and commercials, I think Rokslide is one of the best I have seen at putting them in places that are targeted correctly and not annoying.

wmd

Lil-Rokslider
The ads on this site are all hunting related and positioned so they are not too obtrusive. Most sites I am on the ads are a pain this one not so much.
wmd

tdhanses

WKR
The ads are fine to me and lets me know which companies are supporting us and the platform.

It probably would be cheaper for me to pay a fee and not see the adds. . . Damn sponsors keep showing me things I want and "need"!

Jxferg7

Lil-Rokslider
I’d pay a membership fee to avoid posts like “Not looking for your honey hole...buuuuut”...