Rokslide store shipping

TheCougar

WKR
Gents,

Wondering about the Rokslide store shipping... I threw a single package of TAG BOMB bags (10oz) in the cart and checked the shipping cost, and it says $14.95 for USPS to Texas. Not sure if that is correct or not, but seems really high for a relatively small item. I know Amazon Prime has given everyone the “free” 2-day shipping entitlement, but it seems pretty pricey for the size and weight of the package. Is that just a flat-rate charge for any item, regardless of size and weight? Thanks.

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
No worries. I try to support Rokslide and sponsors when possible. This is the only forum I support and am a member of. You guys do a great job at keeping it relevant and civil.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Gents,

Wondering about the Rokslide store shipping... I threw a single package of TAG BOMB bags (10oz) in the cart and checked the shipping cost, and it says $14.95 for USPS to Texas. Not sure if that is correct or not, but seems really high for a relatively small item. I know Amazon Prime has given everyone the “free” 2-day shipping entitlement, but it seems pretty pricey for the size and weight of the package. Is that just a flat-rate charge for any item, regardless of size and weight? Thanks.

We don’t inflate our shipping charges. We only charge $1 for handling to cover packaging and materials. I do know USPS just went up in price. Also, If you live in a smaller town that too could be a factor. Hope that helps. -Tanya

OP
TheCougar

TheCougar

WKR
We don’t inflate our shipping charges. We only charge $1 for handling to cover packaging and materials. I do know USPS just went up in price. Also, If you live in a smaller town that too could be a factor. Hope that helps. -Tanya
Tanya,

I wasn’t implying Rokslide inflates their shipping price... just wondering if it is a flat rate charge that simplified the operation, similar to what Kifaru used to do with shipping small items. Thanks for the reply!

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Tanya,

I wasn’t implying Rokslide inflates their shipping price... just wondering if it is a flat rate charge that simplified the operation, similar to what Kifaru used to do with shipping small items. Thanks for the reply!

No worries! I just wanted to state that for everyone to see in case there was any question. I know of other companies doing that, and wanted to be upfront that it wasn’t something we do. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mike 338

WKR
Every time I think about the cost of shipping, I just think about what it would cost me to drive to where I bought the item and then drive home again. Shipping is usually a pretty sweet deal.

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Every time I think about the cost of shipping, I just think about what it would cost me to drive to where I bought the item and then drive home again. Shipping is usually a pretty sweet deal.

Very true! I need to keep that in mind when I buy stuff. I hate shipping charges too :)