Rokslide stuff.

TwoTikkas

WKR
Hey who else (beside me) would like Rokslide Forum graphics for the rear window of your truck or SUV? I've been a regular on various forums,and this one is the coolest. A big old window decal would be awesome.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would do some free advertising for them.....I know of a couple forums that have decals available.

OP
TwoTikkas

TwoTikkas

WKR
I hate to see a good forum go stagnant. Take the Tikka forum. A great idea and a nice format,but it's just lying there. I hope it pulls through,but it seems there is a time limit to the longevity of a forum. If it doesn't take off in a reasonable amount of time,it just dies. The founders of Rokslide can stand for themselves. Fantastic people and hunters. I'll do all I can to promote the site. I could go to the local vynal graphics cutter and get something made up,but don't want to violate any trade marks or rights. I just checked my favorites list and there are 9 forums there that I hit daily. This is still one of the most "job specific" as far as western game hunting. Rockslide ROCKS!

OP
TwoTikkas

TwoTikkas

WKR
Yee Haw! Thanks for the link. I'm glad we're up and running in the promo department. Waiting patiently.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
The store should be up and rocking by April 1. As long the product and payment gateway play nice.:) With Aron, David and a very Passionate Rok staff this site will just get better!!!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
TwoTikkas- welcome! I've seen you on other forums. What is the Tikka forum you referenced above? No wonder it's dead, I don't know about it :)