Rokslide tough mudder team? Colorado

6t4nova

WKR
I was wondering if any fellow Rokslider's would want to put together a team for the Tough Mudder in CO to be held June 15-16th? Location is still TBD according to their site.

diggerson

Lil-Rokslider
Already signed up for TM CO 2013, and have already commited to teaming up with one other guy that did it with me last year. He says he is committed, but hasn't signed up yet. If he backs out, and this Rokslide team takes hold, I'd be interested.

diggerson

Lil-Rokslider
Got an "official" email today from Tough Mudder, the 2013 CO TM location is confirmed - Beaver Creek Resort (again). Starting elevation at the base of the ski slope was about 8,700'. Highest elevation last year along the 12 mile course was, I think, about 10,300'. The previous year, I heard the course was shorter, but had more elevation gain. Who knows what they'll throw at us this year??

OP
6t4nova

6t4nova

WKR
Should be interesting for sure. I am registered for Saturday. Plan on pulling the camper over and making a weekend of it.

OP
6t4nova

6t4nova

WKR
Figured out my training routine today. Went with the wife to Barnes and Noble and picked up a book called: Special Ops - Fitness Training. It includes workouts of all the special forces units. Pretty intense style workouts that don't require the use of weights. Looking forward to getting started with it and seeing how well it works for me.

Owens

Lil-Rokslider
I am interested. I ran it by myself last year in Beaver Creek and have already signed up for 2013. It would be fun to run with a team this year.

diggerson

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody still considering teaming up on this, or looking to add a teammate? My friend I was supposed to run this with procrastinated in signing up, and the Saturday event sold out. I have a coworker and another guy I could run with, but they're planning on taking it easy and just finishing. I kinda wanna push a little to finish with a respectable time, and looking for a few like-minded hunting nuts that wanna do the same. Let me know here or PM me if interested.