Rokslide Website Seems Slow

GotDraw?

WKR
It is me or is anyone else noticing that that the site seems to be quite slow compared to other sites lately?
JL

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I think it was yesterday when I clicked on one of the page numbers for "new posts" and a window popped up and asked if I wanted to download that file. Uhhhhh.....OK. Something was amiss.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
CRAP-- Dumb of me... I forgot that this IS a backcountry website-- all messages and postings are routed to the most distant mountains of AK for some fresh air during the winter before returning to civilization to be read.

Wish I could be routed to the mountains right now for some fresh air...

JL

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
With a file download? LOL.

It's like when I get a call about owing some government agency money, and if I don't pay I'll be arrested. I always tell them "OK, but we need to meet in person for the money exchange". Click.
I'm kinda busy and you're in Co and I'm in Id, can't you just download the money?

(who falls for that crap?)

Sawfish

Lil-Rokslider
Quite a few websites are slow. Internet gurus claim it is because of the heavy traffic from the shopping and browsing due to the "resting in place" crowd. Not to mention the vast numbers of students attending class over the internet.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd say it's more slooooooooow, than slow- not my connection, a speed test shows 50+ MBPS