Rokslide Website Seems Slow

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
something is very amiss, hopefully a tech person can run a test and find out what's going on

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys, not your imagination. Ryan's our IT guy and works late into the night, so might be asleep right now, but he'll fix this. We've had some issues of late and he's been right on it, but guy's gotta sleep sometime, I bet this happened after he logged out.

@Jskaanland, any thing you can rectify?

Montero

Lil-Rokslider
This is just more feedback as to the slow web page loading or not loading at all. In the last few weeks of February my log in success is less then 50% and usually only during the earlier morning or later evening hours. Otherwise I get a message that the server was too slow to respond so a connection can't be established. I'll continue to evaluating at my computer to see if I can improve connection issues on my end. I'm definitely not your technology guy so take the feedback for what it is worth. My area is notorious for slow internet speed in the more remote high country of Colorado. I very much have grown accustom to being part of the Rokslide community and you guys support a great site. Keep it up! I can't wait to hear how Jordan is coming along getting ready for her sheep hunt? I'm taking notes and one day...yes one day....I'm going to make it happen too.