Rokslide Welcome Raffle!

Wapiti1

WKR
I need a take down case for a new shotgun/rifle. And some new hunting pant for early season.

Jeremy

mwf008

Lil-Rokslider
I moved away from Austin a little less than a year ago, and I used to visit this shop pretty frequently for fly fishing gear. This is a great shop with great people.

TC406

FNG
Wow you guys have everything fun! for me it would be a toss up between one of those SWEET Abel reels and a spotting scope. I need a spotter but damn those reels are FINE! Thanks!

OP
SportsmansFinest

SportsmansFinest

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
OK gang we're going to lock the thread and pull all the names. We'll post a winner and reach out by DM once I get the kids to bed.

Edit: Looks like I can't lock the thread so our post will denote the end of eligible entries. Thanks.

OP
SportsmansFinest

SportsmansFinest

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We want to give a huge shoutout to the Rokslide community for showing up big for the raffle. The winner by random sequence drawing is @Billy Goat ! Congratulations...we'll reach out by DM to give you details on your gift card.

Please stay tuned to the site as we'll be rolling out some other things in the coming days tailored for the Rokslide community. For now, you can find us on the web at www.sportsmansfinest.com and we've got Sitka gear at 35% off and most other clothing is currently 40% off.

Wow.

Alright well I'm sticking to my word on this. Stay tuned I reckon.

Big thanks to Sportsman's Finest on this. Remember it's sponsors who help to keep this site going, let's help to keep these sponsors going.

Last edited: